Pork Roast With Sauerkraut And Kielbasa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pork-roast-with-sauerkraut-and-kielbasa/
|Pork Roast With Sauerkraut And Kielbasa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||370 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh Thyme Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 pounds Sauerkraut
- 1 pound Kielbasa (cut into 3-inch pieces)
How to make Pork Roast With Sauerkraut And Kielbasa:
- In a roasting pan place the roast and brush it with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Place it in a broiler for 10 minutes, until it is lightly browned.
- Place the sauerkraut in a slow cooker and arrange the kielbasa around the edges.
- Place the roast in the centre and then top it off with the remaining sauerkraut.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.