Pork Sausage Gravy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://therootcellarsgarden.com/2011/05/
|Pork Sausage Gravy Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 pounds fresh Pork Sausage (ground)
- 2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Pork Sausage Gravy:
- In a skillet break up the sausage and then cook until browned.
- Remove the mixture and to the drippings add the flour and stir so that all the drippings are absorbed.
- Pour the milk and stir until creamy.
- Add the sausage and season with salt and pepper.