Portuguese Egg Tart Recipe
|Portuguese Egg Tart Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Package Puff pastry
- 3 drops Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
How to make Portuguese Egg Tart:
- Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with electric beater for about 3 min.
- Strain mixture through a strainer
- Cut pastry into circle to fit into aluminum foils cup.
- Bake for 25-30 min until there are golden brown spots at the top.