Pot and Prune Fool Recipe
|Pot and Prune Fool Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 284 ml Double Cream
- 439 gm Prunes (deseeded)
- 4 tbsp Port
- 50 gm Brown Sugar
- Nutmeg (grated)
- Nuts (chopped)
How to make Pot and Prune Fool:
- Drain juice from the prunes and cut them into small pieces.
- Beat the cream until it is hard.
- Mix the chopped prunes into the cream and put brown sugar & port in it.
- Add pinch of grated nutmeg to the mixture and let it cool.
- Put the mixture in the serving/ brandy glasses top up with chopped nuts.