Potato Biscuits Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2009/03/08/all_rise/?page=full
|Potato Biscuits Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||12-15 Minutes |
||7.3 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
How to make Potato Biscuits:
- Mix baking powder, flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix mashed potatoes and add butter.
- Prepare a smooth dough by gradually adding milk.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake them in a hot oven at 450 degree F for about 12-15 minutes.
- Take out after the specific time period and serve warm with honey.
- Potato biscuits are ready to serve.