Potato Cheese Sandwich Recipe
|Potato Cheese Sandwich Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 small Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- ¼ Onion (finely chopped)
- 4 White Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise Cheese Spread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
How to make Potato Cheese Sandwich:
- Combine mashed potatoes, onion, cottage cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with mayonnaise.
- Place potato-cheese mixture evenly over 2 of the bread slices and top with remaining 2.
- Heat the butter on a flat pan and grill sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot immediately.