Potato Galette Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.crumblycookie.net/2009/05/25/potato-galette/
|Potato Galette Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ¾ pound Potatoes (scrubbed & thinly sliced)
- Freshly ground Pepper
- ¼ tsp crumbled dried Rosemary
How to make Potato Galette:
- Combine butter with oil.
- Brush the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan with butter-oil mixture.
- Combine potatoes with remaining oil-butter.
- Arrange half of the sliced potatoes over prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread the remaining sliced potatoes and season again.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden and tender.
- Remove and serve hot.