Potato Gravy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cooksjoy.com/blog/2012/03/potatoes-in-tomato-gravy.html
|Potato Gravy Recipe|
||9.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 3 Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup besan
- 2 Onions
- 6 Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- Turmeric (a pinch)
- 3 tsp Oil
How to make Potato Gravy:
- Wash potatoes, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Cut onions and green chillies into small pieces.
- In a pressure pan, heat oil, add onions and green chillies and fry until the onions turn light brown.
- Now add potato pieces and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric, salt and chilly powder.
- Pour down 2 cups of water, close the lid of the pan and cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Now make a thick paste of besan using water.
- Open the pan lid, add the paste in it and mix well.
- Now your Potato Gravy is ready.