Potato Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blommi.com/homefried-kielbasa-and-potatoes-recipe/
|Potato Kielbasa Skillet Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 5 large Potatoes (diced)
- 455 gm Kielbasa (sliced)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups American Cheese (shredded)
How to make Potato Kielbasa Skillet:
- Mix oil in a pan with potatoes, kielbasa, onion and peppers. Cook it until it turns brown.
- Pour water into pan and flavor it with all seasonings. Simmer it covered for 20 min on low flame. Keep stirring infrequently.
- Then top up with the cheese and cook until it melts.
- Serve it hot.