Potato Pineapple Salad Recipe
|Potato Pineapple Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Corn (boiled & frozen)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple (cubed)
- 2 cups Potatoes (boiled, peeled & diced)
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1&1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Walnuts (chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Potato Pineapple Salad:
- Add all the ingredients, except the walnuts in a bowl.
- Combine it well.
- Garnish it with walnuts.
- Serve it immediately.