Potato Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2012/08/17/bread-potato-rolls/
|Potato Rolls Recipe|
||18 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||8.2 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 4 large Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Green Chilly (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Rava (for rolling)
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Potato Rolls:
- Combine all the ingredients together, except rava, and knead into smooth dough.
- Divide into small balls and shape them into ovals.
- Roll them over rava.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the rolls on medium heat, until golden brown.
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve hot with tomato ketchup.