Potato Sticks Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sharemykitchen.com/recipes/my-recipes/breads-buns-and-pastry/cheesy-potato-sticks/
|Potato Sticks Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Potatoes (mashed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Little Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus)
How to make Potato Sticks:
- Take butter, flour, mashed potatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into small sticks.
- Transfer onto a slightly greased baking pan.
- Spread poppy seeds over it.
- Bake in an oven at 375°F for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato & chilli sauce.