Potato Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
|Potato Stuffed Cabbage Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Head cabbage
- 5 lb Potatoes peeled
- 1 Apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper ground
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, dried ground
- 1/2 Cup raw Rice
- 1 tsp Dill, dried
- 1 Can Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 1 Egg whites
How to make Potato Stuffed Cabbage:
- Boil the cabbage and separate the leaves. Chop each leaf by cutting parallel to the leaf.
- Grate small inner leaves of cabbage, potatoes and one of the onions. Mix together very well.
- Add dill, rice and black pepper. Then beat egg whites and add to the potato and cabbage mixture.
- Cover each remaining cabbage leaf with approximate 2 Tbsp of the potato and cabbage mixture.
- Fold up the bottom of cabbage leaf, then fold in the sides and roll up. If necessary secure with toothpick.
- Chop the remaining leaves and arrange the bottom of crock-pot with it. Cut second onion and smear on top of the cabbage and mix apple, tomatoes and ginger.
- Place rolled cabbages into pot and cook at a medium heat for 5 hours.