Potato Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.treehugger.com/easy-vegetarian-recipes/mashed-potato-stuffed-bell-peppers.html
|Potato Stuffed Peppers Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
- 250 gm Peppers
- 3 boiled Potatoes (smashed)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Mango Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Potato Stuffed Peppers:
- Carefully slit the peppers lengthwise and remove their seeds.
- Combine together rest of the ingredients except oil and stuff into the peppers.
- Heat the oil in flat pan fry the stuffed pepper on low heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve as condiment with biryani or stuffed paratha.