Potatoes Parmentier Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.breadbandage.com/parmentierpotatoes.html
|Potatoes Parmentier Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 pound Potatoes
- 1 oz Butter
- 1 tbsp cooking Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Potatoes Parmentier:
- Rinse the potatoes and peel them.
- Chop into 2 cm cubes.
- Place them in enough cold water and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Heat butter and oil in a frying pan, until very hot but not smoking.
- Drain the potatoes and stir fry them in the oil, until soft, crisp, and golden.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Serve hot with any bread.