Prawn Cocktail Recipe
|Prawn Cocktail Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 750 gm Prawns
- 9 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Crisp hearted Lettuce
- 4-5 Lemon Slices
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- A little Red powdered Chili
- Black Pepper (as per taste)
How to make Prawn Cocktail:
- Defrost the prawns or peel them if they are fresh.
- Add enough tomato puree to the mayonnaise to color it deep pink.
- Add the prawns into this mixture and season them with a little freshly ground black pepper.
- Wash and shred the lettuce and divide it between four attractive dishes.
- Spoon the prawn and mayonnaise mixture equally onto the lettuce.
- Drop a little chopped parsley and a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper onto each dish.
- Take four slices of lemon and cut half way across the diameter of each. Twist one cut half backwards and one forwards.
- Place one lemon twist on top of each prawn cocktail and serve.