Prawn Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://vahrehvah.com/shrimp-prawn-pickle
|Prawn Pickle Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Prawns
- 2 tsp Curcuma
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 5-10 Green Chilies
- 2 inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 2-3 stems of Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder
- A pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- 1-4 Garlic Cloves
- 1-2 tsp Vinegar
How to make Prawn Pickle:
- Combine prawns, chili powder, salt, curcuma, and water in a large saucepan. Cook on low flame until the water evaporates completely.
- Heat coconut oil in a separate pan and fry ginger until light brown.
- Stir in curry leaves and fry for a minute. Mix in green chilies and cook.
- Remove the mixture and keep aside.
- Heat the oil again and fry prawns.
- Mix in pepper powder.
- Put in the fried mixture and mix well. Keep in a separate bowl.
- Take water in the same pan and bring to a boil. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Mix the cold water with vinegar in the pickle.
- Secure the lid and keep aside until required.