Prawn Sandwich Recipe
|Prawn Sandwich Recipe|
||70 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||9.7 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 20 raw Prawns (shelled & de-veined)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (Hara Dhania) (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 10 slices White Bread
How to make Prawn Sandwich:
- Combine prawns with half of lemon juice & olive oil in a large bowl. Leave it for an hour.
- Meanwhile, mix together lemon zest, mayonnaise and remaining lemon juice in a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and cook marinated prawn until they curl.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over both sides of each bread slice.
- Place prawns over half of the bread slices and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
- Cover the prawns with the remaining bread slices.
- Delicious prawn sandwich is ready to be served.