Prawn Tikka Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.indianrestaurantdurham.co.uk/indian-food-durham/
|Prawn Tikka Recipe|
||7.8 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 300 gms Prawns (cleaned)
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 4 Garlic flakes
- 4 tsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Bunch coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Prawn Tikka:
- Cut prawns into pieces.
- Grind garlic to make a paste.
- Make a spot horizontally with a knife in the middle.
- Mix lemon juice, salt and garlic paste.
- Put this mixture in the middle of the prawn pieces.
- Keep prawns for drying.
- Grind sesame seeds, chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves to make a paste.
- Put this paste on the prawn pieces.
- Fry these prawn pieces till crisp.
- Serve hot.