Prawns with Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/28511/spicy+prawn+fried+rice
|Prawns with Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Tiger Prawns (de-shelled)
- 1 cup Rice (cooked)
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 5 cloves Garlic (peeled and crushed)
How to make Prawns with Rice:
- Combine butter, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic, and salt in a baking pan. Bake for a minute in the oven.
- Roast the prawns in a non-stick pan and mix in the butter mixture. Toss to coat the prawns well.
- Spread rice in a serving plate.
- Place the buttered prawns over the rice and serve.