Primavera Pizza Recipe
|Primavera Pizza Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 (12 inch) baked Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups sliced fresh Vegetables (bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
How to make Primavera Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange pizza crust on a pizza pan.
- Layer the crust nicely with pasta sauce.
- Spread the vegetables over the sauce and sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes until cheese melts completely.
- Slice and serve hot.