|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 kg Chicken, cut into parts
- 1/2 kg Beef, for stewing, cut into chunk cubes
- 1/2 kg Pork, cut into cubes
- 1 Bundle onion leeks
- 4 Pieces chorizo bilbao
- 1 Cup chickpeas
- 6 Cloves garlic, minced
- 5 Pieces boiled potatoes, quartered
- 5 Pieces Saba bananas
- 5 Pieces boiled sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1 Bundle cabbage, sliced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 8 Cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Puchero:
- Boil beef, pork chicken and chorizo in the salted water with onion leeks.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer till all the meat is tender.
- Remove all the meat, set aside, keep stock.
- In a casserole, saute garlic, in hot oil, then pour in the stock.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Combine all the meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes and chickpeas to it.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Now add in the cabbage and serve hot.