Pudina Ki Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: http://preetyskitchen.blogspot.in/2011/03/pyaz-pudina-ki-roti-onion-mint.html
|Pudina Ki Roti Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||3.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cup Mint leaves (Pudina)
- 500 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Salt
- Ghee for roasting
How to make Pudina Ki Roti:
- Grind mint leaves to form a paste.
- In a bowl, sieve flour and salt.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee to it.
- Next, add enough water to bind into stiff dough.
- Add mint paste and mix well. Knead the dough again.
- Now, divide the dough into ten portions.
- Roll the portions into balls and flatten them.
- Roll each ball into a thin, round chapathi.
- Heat the tava and roast the mint roti adding a little ghee on both the sides.
- Your mint/ pudina roti is ready!
Serve hot with pickle, raitha or butter.