Pudina Pachadi Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfUIsWeWyrE
|Pudina Pachadi Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 bunch Pudina (Mint) (washed)
- 2 Red Chilies
- Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp oil
How to make Pudina Pachadi:
- First take a pan and grease it with a spoon of oil.
- Add mint leaves along with some red chilies and tamarind.
- Leave it for a while, till leaves turn brown in color
- Off the heat and let it gets cool.
- After the leaves cool down grind it along with some salt and little water
- Add seasoning of mustard sauteed in oil.
Serve with roti.