Pumpkin Cake Recipe
|Pumpkin Cake Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 15 ounce Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extrac
- 2-1/2 cups White Sugar
- 2 -1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped Nuts
How to make Pumpkin Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a tube pan up to 10 inches and keep it aside.
- Mix oil, beaten eggs, pumpkin and vanilla together in a bowl or electric mixer.
- Sieve the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and salt together.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and blend until mixed well. Add chopped nuts and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the batter in the preheated oven for 1 hour. After the desired period allow the cake to cool.
- Finally after 5 minutes, turn the cake out onto a plate and sprinkle confectioners' sugar over it.
- Pumpkin Cake is ready to serve.