Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
|Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Paste/ Extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Add the pumpkin, vegetable oil, egg and sugar together in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, add together the ground cinnamon, baking powder, salt and flour and stir well.
- Add this to the bowl containing pumpkin and other ingredients.
- Add the baking soda to the milk and stir till it dissolves and add to the pumpkin mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a greased cookie sheet, drop spoonful by spoonful of the pumpkin mixture and bake for 12 minutes until firm and brown.
- Store in an air-tight container.