Pumpkin Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://gggiraffe.blogspot.in/2008/06/pumpkin-chutney.html
|Pumpkin Chutney Recipe|
- 1 cup Pumpkin (peeled & diced)
- 1 small Apple (peeled & diced)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Pumpkin Chutney:
- Put pumpkin and apple pieces in a pan. Add enough water to cover the contents. Also add turmeric powder and lemon juice to it and cook until both get soft.
- Turn off the flame and roughly mash the pieces with a potato masher. Do not make pasty, allow small pieces to remain.
- Now add sugar and resume cooking till sugar gets dissolved.
- Once excess moisture evaporates, add chili, salt and mix well.
- Turn off the flame. Let the chutney cool and then add chopped coriander to it.
- Pumpkin Chutney is ready to serve.