Pumpkin Turkey Chili Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/turkey-pumpkin-chili
|Pumpkin Turkey Chili Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 pound Turkey (ground)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1½ tbsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- A dash of Salt
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
How to make Pumpkin Turkey Chili:
- Place a large skillet on medium heat and heat vegetable oil.
- Add onion, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and garlic. Sauté until tender.
- Add turkey and cook till it is evenly browned.
- Drain the meat drippings and add tomatoes and pumpkin to the vegetables.
- Add chili powder, black pepper and salt.
- Cover the skillet and simmer the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Serve hot.