Photo Credit: http://www.neelscorner.com/poorirecipe/
||10 Minutes |
||2-3 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (32 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cup Wheat flour
- a pinch of Asafoetida
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Ghee or Vegetable Oil
How to make Puri:
- Mix the flour with 1 tsp ghee and half cup of water in a shallow tray.
- Prepare dough by kneading properly.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Sprinkle them with wheat flour.
- Roll out puris from these balls on an oiled board.
- Heat the frying pan with sufficient quantity of ghee or oil.
- Deep fry the puris till they become light brown.
- Puris are ready to serve.