Photo Credit: http://sherpasisters.com/sherpanichef/blog/2014/02/10/pyagji-onion-pakora-onion-fritters/
||6.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup chickpea flour (besan)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Pyaaji:
- In a deep bottomed pan, heat oil.
- Meanwhile combine first four ingredients with little water to prepare a batter.
- Take one tablespoon of the batter and drop it into the oil.
- Fry it on medium flame till light brown on both sides.
- Serve with chutney and a cup of tea.