Queens Punch Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.perkinreveller.co.uk/gallery/
|Queens Punch Recipe|
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 bottle Maraschino Cherries (plus juice)
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 quarts Club Soda
- 8 ounces Peppermints (optional)
- 6 Lemons (juice)
How to make Queens Punch:
- Boil water, sugar and lemon zest for 5 minutes.
- Strain and add the cherries and pineapple juice, while the liquid is till hot.
- Add ice, club soda and peppermints, when the punch is ready to be served.
- Finally, mix in lemon juice and stir well to serve.