Quiche Lorraine Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.finedininglovers.com/recipes/brunch/quiche-lorraine-recipe/
|Quiche Lorraine Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 recipe Pastry (for a 9 inch single crust pie)
- 12 slices Bacon
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Onion (minced)
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups Light Cream
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
How to make Quiche Lorraine:
- Prepare pastry shell as per the instructions given on the package and arrange it in the dish.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees F.
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Fry over medium flame, until it becomes crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and then chop coarsely.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion into the pastry shell.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl, along with cream, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper. Add the mixture to the pastry shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow the quiche to sit for 10 minutes, before cutting it into wedges.