Quick Barbecue Beans Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.swbeans.com/recipes.cfm?id=48
|Quick Barbecue Beans Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 large tins of Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Chilly Powder
- 4 Bacon Slices
- 1 Onion
How to make Quick Barbecue Beans:
- Cut the onions, peppers, bacons slices into small pieces.
- Take a fireproof pan and fry the onions & bacons until they are cooked.
- Add beans, pepper, sauce, chilly powder and stir continuously. When it starts boiling put it into fireproof bowl and cover it with foil.
- Serve it hot.