Quick Nariel Burfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.spiceupthecurry.com/kopra-pak-coconut-burfi-recipe/
|Quick Nariel Burfi Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||7 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 ½ cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1 tbsp Ground Cardamom (Optional)
- 2/3 cup Sliced Almonds
How to make Quick Nariel Burfi:
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan. Stir coconut and condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook the mixture in microwave over high for 7 min stirring it every 30 sec. when the coconut mixture is hot enough, stir in the almonds and cardamom and pour the mixture to the prepared pan and smooth its top with a spatula.
- Cool it for an hour in refrigerator and then cut it into 1 inch squares with a greased knife.