Quick Nariyal Burfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.snacksbazzar.com/product/coconut-burfi/
|Quick Nariyal Burfi Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 14 oz sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cup sweetened Coconut (flaked)
- 2/3 cup Almonds (sliced)
How to make Quick Nariyal Burfi:
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix by stirring continuously coconut and condensed milk
- Cook in microwave on high for seven minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- When coconut mixture is hot and boiling, add almonds.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spoon.
- Let it cool in refrigerator for one hour.
- Once cool, cut it into one inch squares with a greased knife.