Qutab (Sanbusa) Recipe
|Qutab (Sanbusa) Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 125 g Flour (½ cup white + ½ cup whole wheat)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Cooking Oil (to fry)
- 300 g Meat (coarsely cut)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp Sumac
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Carmon, Cumin, and Clove Powder
- Pepper and Salt (to taste)
How to make Qutab (Sanbusa):
- Knead smooth dough by mixing together flour, ghee, and enough water. Keep it aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until finely cut.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll out each into circles.
- Take a teaspoon filling and place in the center of the rolled dough. Roll up to form balls. Repeat for all.
- Fry in cooking oil in small batches until crisp.