Ragi And Potato Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2011/07/ragi-vegetable-soup-diabetes-diet-food.html
|Ragi And Potato Soup Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Ragi Flour
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Green Peas (boiled)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Green Chilies (finely cut)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Ragi And Potato Soup:
- Heat up butter in a pan and stir Ragi flour with it.
- Add vegetable stocks into the butter and Ragi mixture.
- Grate potatoes and add the grated potatoes, green chilies, pepper, salt and mashed green peas into the pan and mix it properly.
- Get the mixture to boil and then simmer it for 10 min.
- Garnish it with lemon juice and coriander.