Rainbow Clown Cake Recipe
|Rainbow Clown Cake Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 (450 g) package White Cake Mix
- 1-1/3 cups Water
- Paste-Based Food Coloring (in various colours - red, green, blue, yellow, purple, etc)
How to make Rainbow Clown Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C. Take two medium sized cake pans, grease them and dust with a thin coat of flour.
- Whip the egg whites in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until they begin to froth.
- Add into it the cake mix, water, and oil and continue to whisk for another five minutes. Make sure the speed level touches medium.
- Divide the mixture into six separate bowls. Scoop a little bit of each of the colouring into the bowls and stir to mix it thoroughly.
- Add these batters into the prepared pans by spoonfuls and twirl them around with a toothpick, to give a marbled effect.
- Bake it in the oven for about 35 minutes or till the cakes passes the toothpick test. Remove and cool on a wire rack.