Raisin Cooler Recipe
Photo Credit: http://celebbabylaundry.com/2014/08/get-ready-for-colder-weather-with-homemade-raisin-banana-muffins-recipe/
|Raisin Cooler Recipe|
- 250 g Dry Raisins
- 3 cups Water
- Cracked Ice
- A few drops of Food Coloring
- A few drops of Rose/ Kewra Essence
How to make Raisin Cooler:
- Pour the water in a large cooking pan and place it on fire.
- Add the raisins and boil them till they turn very soft. Remove from fire.
- Mash the raisins to form a paste and then, pass through a sieve.
- Chill the strained liquid in the refrigerator.
- When cooled, mix in the food coloring and drops of rose essence.
- Lace cracked ice in a glass and pour the raisin liquid over it.
- Serve chilled.