Raisin Pudding Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.avartsycooking.com/2009/12/cinnamon-raisin-bread-pudding/
|Raisin Pudding Pie Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 cup Raisins
- Instant Vanilla Pudding (to serve 6)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup beaten Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- A pinch of Cinnamon
How to make Raisin Pudding Pie:
- Soak the raisins in boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from water and drain well. Set aside.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as per instructions on the package using milk. Keep it in deep fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remvoe from the fridge and add cream, lemon juice, and raisins. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch baked pie shell.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and chill for 2-3 hours.