Indian Recipes : Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji Recipe
Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji is a very delicious recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji by following this easy recipe.
Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji Recipe
• 4 cups Potatoes (boiled, peeled and cubed)
• 1 cup fresh Curd (beaten)
• 1 tsp Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
• 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds (rai)
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
• 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf)
• 1/2 tsp Nigella Seeds (kalonji)
• 1 Bay Leaf
• 2 Cloves
• 2 sticks Cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp Asafetida (hing)
• 2 tsp Chilli Powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
• 1 tsp Coriander-Cumin (dhania-jeera) powder
• 1 tbsp Ghee
• Salt (to taste)
• 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped) (as garnish) How to make Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji:
• Mix the curd and gram flour in a bowl and whisk well. Keep it aside.
• Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seed. When they start spluttering add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, nigella seeds, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon and asafetida and stir fry for a few seconds.
• To it add the curd-gram flour mixture, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seed powder and continue stirring till it comes to a boil
• Now, add the potatoes and salt to it along with 1/2 cup of water and combine well.
• Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.
Recipe of the Month
Gujia is a popular sweet dish of north India. Gujia recipe is associated with...