Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji Recipe
|Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 cups Potatoes (boiled, peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup fresh Curd (beaten)
- 1 tsp Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds (rai)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 tsp Nigella Seeds (kalonji)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cloves
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Asafetida (hing)
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp Coriander-Cumin (dhania-jeera) powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped) (as garnish)
How to make Rajasthani Aloo Ki Subji:
- Mix the curd and gram flour in a bowl and whisk well. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seed. When they start spluttering add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, nigella seeds, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon and asafetida and stir fry for a few seconds.
- To it add the curd-gram flour mixture, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seed powder and continue stirring till it comes to a boil
- Now, add the potatoes and salt to it along with 1/2 cup of water and combine well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.