Ras el Hanout Recipe
|Ras el Hanout Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp Turmeric (ground)
- ¾ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- ½ tsp White Pepper (ground)
- ½ tsp Coriander Seed (ground)
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (ground)
- ½ tsp Allspice (ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- ¼ tsp Cloves (ground)
How to make Ras el Hanout:
- Take a small bowl and combine together salt, cumin, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, white pepper, coriander seed, cayenne pepper, allspice, nutmeg and cloves together.
- Mix well, till all the spices are evenly blended.
- Pour the spice mix into an airtight container and use while preparing any traditional Moroccan dish.
- The mix stays well up to 1 month.