Ras Malai Recipe
|Ras Malai Recipe|
|Rating||8.5 / 10 (60 votes)|
- 200 gms Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Almonds (chopped)
- 1 tsp Pistachios (chopped)
How to make Ras Malai:
- Mix milk, cardamom powder and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Boil till gets reduced to its half.
- Make balls from cottage cheese and flatten them in centre.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Boil the syrup over medium heat, till all the sugar is dissolved.
- Put paneer balls in it and boil it for few minutes.
- Add paneer balls in the milk sugar mixture.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Ras Malai is ready to eat. Serve chilled.