Raspberry Brownies Recipe
|Raspberry Brownies Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter/ Margarine
- 5 oz unsweetened Chocolate (chopped)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup Red Raspberry Preserves
How to make Raspberry Brownies:
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Place butter and chocolate in a large, heavy saucepan and keep it over low heat for melting. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture. Whisk well to blend.
- Add walnuts and mix well.
- Pour two cups of batter into the prepared pan.
- Freeze the batter for about 10 minutes, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spread raspberry reserves over the brownies.
- Add the remaining batter onto the raspberry reserves.
- Allow the batter to stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake the batter for about 35 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and transfer the brownies to a wire rack. Let them cool.
- Slice the brownies into squares and serve.
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature.