Raspberry Cream Crunch Recipe
|Raspberry Cream Crunch Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 5 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1-3/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 container Whipped Topping
- 2 small boxes Raspberry Gelatin
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- Pecans (chopped)
How to make Raspberry Cream Crunch:
- Beat together sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Mix gelatin in boiling water in a separate bowl.
- Combine these two mixtures together.
- Decorate the bottom of a glass bowl with raspberries.
- Pour the above-prepared mixture over raspberries.
- Refrigerate the contents if not stiff.
- Top with pecans and whipped topping.