Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/21284/white+choc+and+raspberry+ice+cream
|Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1½ cups fresh Raspberry Puree
- 2 tbsp chopped Raspberries
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- A generous pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sweet Condensed Milk
How to make Raspberry Ice Cream:
- Beat raspberry puree, salt, and sugar together in a larg bol, until sugar dissolves completely.
- Add cream and condensed milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream bowls and garnish with chopped raspberries.
- Place into the ice cream chamber of the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Serve ice cold.