Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
|Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 10 oz Package Frozen Raspberries (Thawed)
- 1 drop Red Food Coloring
- 1 ¾ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz White Chocolate (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Orange Liqueur
How to make Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse:
- Take a blender and process the berries until soft. Strain the mixture into a bowl and discard the seeds. Add sugar and liqueur and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Take a saucepan and warm white chocolate and ¼ cup of cream, stirring it constantly till the chocolate melts. Let the mixture cool and then stir 1 tbsp raspberry sauce and the food coloring. Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Take another bowl and whip the remaining 1 ½ cup cream to soft peaks. Incorporate it into melted chocolate mixture, one third at a time until no streaks remain.
Layer into parfait dishes and serve with the sauce.