Photo Credit: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/jun/27/nigel-slater-classic-recipe-ratatouille
||25 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 1 medium-sized Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 medium or large Eggplant (diced)
- 1 can Tomatoes (stewed)
- 2 medium Zucchini (diced into large chunks)
- Herbs as desired
- Olive Oil (enough to sauté onion/garlic)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Ratatouille:
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until tender.
- Add eggplant and the tomatoes and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the diced zucchini. Simmer for 10-15 more minutes until vegetables are suitably soft. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the herbs, and season salt and pepper according to taste.