Rava Kesari Recipe
|Rava Kesari Recipe|
|Rating||6.9 / 10 (16 votes)|
- 1 cup Rava (roasted)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Cashews and raisins to garnish
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 2-3 Drops of Kesari Color
How to make Rava Kesari:
- Heat ghee in a skillet and fry cashews and raisins, set aside.
- Add whole milk in the same skillet and bring it to a boil.
- Add rava and mix slowly.
- Add sugar when rava is half cooked in the hot milk.
- Stir well, add cardamom powder and Kesari color, mix well.
- Garnish with nuts and raisins and serve hot or chilled.