Rava Urad Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://happyburp.blogspot.in/2006/09/away-from-grind-didir-dosa.html?m=1
|Rava Urad Dosa Recipe|
||730 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/2 cup split & dehusked Black Gram
- 1-1/2 cups Rice
- Oil for frying
How to make Rava Urad Dosa:
- Soak rice, black gram, and fenugreek seeds for about 3 hours.
- Then, wash and grind to thick paste and allow it to ferment overnight .
- Next morning, add salt and enough water to make it a medium thick batter.
- Take a pan and heat it. Pour a laddle full of batter in the center of the hot pan.
- Lift the pan from fire and tilt it in circular motion to form a dosa.
- When the one side of the dosa is cooked, add 1/2 a tsp of oil and turn over and cook on a medium flame till golden.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.